PROJECT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
One-Day Seminar in the Boston Area
The Geoprofessional Business Association (GBA) and Lee James & Associates have teamed up to present a one-day seminar titled: Project Financials Management to be taught on April 28, 2017 in Boston, MA.
This training program will arm participants with skills to assess and win work, improve pricing, communicate with client and peers, positively start projects, track and report project progress, timely bill and collect, complete changes while building relationships with clients and successfully manage all size projects.
Numerous real-life experiences and case studies are used to teach and bring to light the principles taught. Sessions are highly interactive with active learning occurring throughout.
This is a “must-attend” to improve project financials management.
- Future Project Managers
- New Project Managers
- Experienced Project Managers
- Anyone who wants to improve their Project Management skills
- Meet your needs and your client needs
- Become comfortable discussing $s
- Increase company profit and cash flow
- Successfully set-up projects
- Easily complete billing and collecting
- Understand project financial reporting
- Successfully track and report project progress
- Obtain acceptance of changes
- Positively managing the change process
- Learn by doing – i.e. Case Studies and Exercises
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: GZA Corporate Headquarters
249 Vanderbilt Avenue, Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: 781-278-3700 Fax: 781-278-5701
Seminar Fee: $445 per person if registered before March 17, 2017
$495 per person between March 18 and April 27, 2017 (limit 30 attendees). The registration fee is not refundable, but it can be transferred to another participant from the same firm.
Lunch will be provided ~
8 PDH’s will be offered for attending this Seminar ~ Certificates of Completion will be provided.
Registration closes April 20, 2017