April 14-16, 2016
Join us in Dallas, Texas for two amazing days of education, experience-sharing, networking, and fun! The focus: Optimizing Performance for Our Firms and Our Clients: Professionalism in Motion. This is a huge opportunity! Register today! (Coming early 2016)
We have a limited number of conference sponsorships available. Click here for more information.
- Excellent speakers: Watch this space as we announce them!
- Terra Insurance Company Shareholders Meeting
- Network at two ice-breaker receptions: one Thursday night and one Friday night!
- Full registration includes drinks and meals Thursday evening, all day Friday, and Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Plus exceptionally memorable social events, tours, and our ever-popular GBA Wine Tasting
GBA will award professional-development hours (PDHs).
Yahoo Group for Friends and Family
"Friends and Family of the Geoprofessional Business Association": The networking group for those who care about people involved in the Geoprofessional Business Association (GBA). Exchange news and information, plan informal gatherings during the conference, and more! To join, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffogba or send a message to email@example.com. Pass this information along to your friends and family and encourage them to join!
Don’t let this outstanding get-together pass you by!
Click here to reserve online or call 800-221-9083 or 214-651-3550. Mention GBA’s 2016 Spring Conference to receive the group rate of $220.00 single/double, or $250 Executive Suite, plus 15.26% tax.
Deadline to Reserve at Group Rate: Friday, March 18, 2016
1321 Commerce St.
Dallas, TX 75202
Click to download the registration form (coming early 2016)
Click here for more details (coming early 2016) and to register today! (coming early 2016)
- Early Departure Fee Policy: Hotel may charge an early departure fee should an individual check out prior to their confirmed checkout date. Please check with the Front Desk Attendant if you need to check-out early.
- Pre/Post Rooms: The hotel may extend the group rate up to 3 days prior and post the official conference dates (April 14-16, 2016) based on availability at time the reservation is made. Rates offered are at the discretion of the hotel. Secure your extended reservations early for best rate and availability.
For more information about the Adolphus, visit http://www.hoteladolphus.com/.
Download the Save the Date flyer.
For more information about Dallas, visit http://www.visitdallas.com/
The hotel is walking distance to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is 20 miles / 30 minutes from the Adolphus Hotel. Visit https://www.dfwairport.com/ for information about airlines, car rental, and ground transportation companies that service this airport. Approximate one-way fare between DFW and the Adolphus Hotel: Taxi $55.00; Super Shuttle $18.00.
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) is 8 miles / 20 minutes from the Adolphus Hotel. Visit http://www.dallas-lovefield.com/ for information about airlines, car rental, and ground transportation companies that service this airport. Approximate one-way fare between DAL and the Adolphus Hotel: Taxi $25.00; Super Shuttle $18.00.
A refund (less a $125/person administrative fee) will be given to those whose cancellations are received by 5:00PM ET, March 11, 2016. For cancellations after that, but by no later than 5:00PM ET, March 25, 2016, the fee is $250/person, for administration and for the food service and related guarantee charges GBA will have to absorb. We’re truly sorry, but absolutely no refunds can be given for cancellations received after 5:00PM ET, March 25, 2016.
Please note: We will charge you whatever GBA has to pay if you fail to cancel your hotel reservation in a timely manner and we are unable to assign the room to someone else. Be sure to notify us even if you have to cancel late, so we can at least try to eliminate any additional charges. Also note: Most hotels have instituted an early check-out policy; i.e., if you reserve to depart on the 16th, but leave a day early, you will be charged for the night you “missed,” unless you make arrangements with the hotel in advance.