Welcome New GBA Members
Welcome to GBA! Our members are entitled to a wealth of resources, nearly all of which are free.To make the most of your experience on our website, you should always be logged in. Get a username and password if you don’t have one yet (or don’t know it).
Much of what you’d need as a member is under the Member Resources menu, but you should certainly visit About Us to learn more about GBA as an organization and what we’re doing to promote the value of geoprofessionals.
- Visit My GBA for links to your profile, orders, e-mail preferences, a GBA logo that your firm can display on your website promoting your firm’s commitment to your clients’ success, and more.
- We’ve created a handy guide to GBA’s online resources that you can print and/or distribute to others.
- We’ve also created materials to help you promote GBA in your firm and make sure that everyone is your firm is benefiting from your firm’s GBA membership.
- Visit the events calendar to find out about and register for upcoming events, including our next conference.
- See all our different types of publications under the Publications tab, including the complete List of Publications, and NewsLog, the GBA newsletter.
- Our Media Center offers audio education, webinars, past conference sessions, and more.
- Our Geoprofessional Legacy Series is a fascinating window into the early years of the geoprofessions and GBA.
- Consider joining a committee or council to connect with like-minded geoprofessionals and really get the most out of your GBA membership.
- Learn about GBA Peer Review, one of the best ways to help your firm improve.
- Last – but not least! – contact us if there’s anything we can do for you.