Find a Resource
There are many ways to find GBA resources that have been developed to satisfy the unique needs of geoprofessionals, giving members essential tools for achieving success.
Under this section, you can find GBA resources you need for your firm by searching our entire library of resources. Alternatively, you may find it easier to find GBA resources by browsing our lists of resources. We offer multiple ways to do that, depending on what you’re looking for:
- Wondering what’s new? Visit What is New to find out.
- Not sure where to start? Our list of the top 25 resources shows what others have found most useful.
GBA offers more targeted lists to browse as well to help you find GBA resources:
- Looking for lists of resources for specific geoprofessional areas? The Construction Materials Engineering and Testing (CoMET), Environmental, and Geotechnical Focus Area pages highlight resources specific to those areas and have been curated by those respective GBA business councils.
- Find specific guidance for your firm’s business operations in Best Practices.
- Learn from others’ mistakes in Case Histories.
- Need an in-house training tool? Training Curricula offers some ideas.
- Find fun, entertaining, and informative training modules as part of GBA’s audio education.
- Catch up on content you missed or share your favorite presentations from past GBA conference proceedings with your staff.
- Get focused training on specific topics with GBA webinars.
- Meet geoprofessional legends and learn geoprofessional history in our Geoprofessional Legacy Series of videos.
Truly just browsing? Check out our complete list of publications
You can find GBA resources that go beyond materials, too. GBA offers a variety of services for members, including peer review, keynotes, and seminars, plus its member firm and individual directories. GBA has also partnered with businesses to offer members special opportunities and discounts.
If after all this, you still can’t find what you want, or aren’t sure what you want, contact us and let us know how we can help.