GBA has a number of GBA SharePoint sites set up to allow members to collaborate for various purposes. Some are open to all members; some are restricted to specific groups of members. Contact email@example.com for information or questions related to any of these sites.
Committee- and Council-Specific GBA SharePoint Sites
Access to these GBA SharePoint sites is restricted to committee/council members. Individual username and password required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours.
REMINDER: Your SharePoint username and password are not the same as the ones for this website.
- Board of Directors
- Advocates Assembly
- Business Practices Committee
- CoMET Business Council
- Conference Committee
- Council of Fellows
- Emerging Issues and Trends Committee
- Environmental Business Council
- External Relations Committee
- Geotechnical Business Council
- Legal Affairs Committee
- Membership Committee
- New Leaders Committee
- Peer Review Committee
- Safety Committee
- Tailings Engineer of Record Task Force
Other GBA SharePoint Sites
Individual username and password required unless otherwise noted. Contact email@example.com to request yours.
- GBA Community Site (news, announcements, documents, postings, ride board, and other information of general interest to members; open to all members)
- Information Technology Forum (open to Member Firms’ information technology (IT) staff and staff with IT responsibilities)
- Women’s Forum (open to all women employed by GBA member firms)